We are thrilled to announce the date of
the 3rd annual Downtown Winterfest!
On Sunday, February 10th, thousands will gather at our NEW LOCATION, Canada Games Plaza and surrounding area to participate in Downtown Prince George’s winter festival.
Join us as we celebrate all things
There is SNOW much going on!
Snow & Ice Sculptures
Witness a spectacular showcase of snow and ice carving art that will feature award winning talent from international sculptors Ephemeral Arts.
Delight in the thrill of taking a slide on PG’s only outdoor Ice Slide!
There’s Smore Downtown
For those who love that ever-popular tasty campfire treat, the SMORE, the “There’s SMORE Downtown” contest will feature favourite smore recipes from groups, businesses and individuals. All proceeds go towards numerous charitable organizations in our community.
And…for your shopping pleasure, we invite you to wander through the wonderful Winter Market (Prince George Civic Centre) Our fabulous exhibitors and local merchants will be offering a little something for everyone.
Outdoor Food Court
Delight your taste buds with fun and tasty food choices in our unique outdoor winter food court.
Music with DJ Ant (Pure Sound & Entertainment)
Join our Awesome Community Partners for Snow Much Fun!
• Community Mascots
• Road Hockey – Northern Capitals, Midget AA & Minor Midgets
• Create Your Own Landscape – Two Rivers Gallery (inside)
• Snowman Catapults – The Exploration Place
• Mini Snow Golf – YMCA of Northern BC
• Photobooth / Storytime @ 1:30 & 3:30 – Prince George Public Library (inside)
• Cottonwood Express Minirail Train – Central BC Railway and Forestry Museum
• Snow Zumba (times TBA) – Goodlife Fitness
• Tire D’erable (Maple Taffy) – Les Cercle des Canadiens Francais de Prince George
• Snowmobile Demo & Display – Forest Power Sports Ltd.