We encourage, support, and initiate projects that benefit our downtown. From providing training and networking for existing businesses to conducting research and projects that encourage new businesses to open, we strive to keep downtown Prince George strong and vibrant.
DOING BUSINESS IN DOWNTOWN PRINCE GEORGE
Our downtown employers provide a welcoming environment for new businesses, employees, and visitors. Downtown employees can stroll along downtown sidewalks enjoying our restaurant, retail, and service sectors to start the day, during lunch and after work hours. If you are considering launching a business venture in our downtown we are proud of our resources and collaborative partnerships that will work together to offer business development services tailored to your needs. New downtown business owners will find a local workforce that is talented, diverse and dedicated.
Here are some links of interest:
- Downtown Prince George: Your Place is Here [PDF]
- Find out why Downtown Prince George is the best place to do business.
- Downtown Prince George Business Improvement Association – Membership Form
- Stay connected with your Downtown Business Improvement Association.
- City of Prince George Business Licenses
- Get detailed information about applying for a business license.
- Love Downtown Prince George
- Sign up to become a Love Downtown Business for enhanced marketing.
- Claim Your Business
- Learn how to claim your business on Google and get a “pin” on our Downtown Prince George map
- Move Up Prince George
- Post your job opportunities or get to know more about working in Prince George.
- Make Downtown Your Ground
- New energy, ideas and investments are making downtown the place to be – learn why you should make downtown your ground.