About Downtown Prince George
Posts by Downtown Prince George:
Open Business in Downtown Prince George
- Amigo’s Taco Shop (Take Out, Delivery)
- CrossRoads Brewing (Curbside Pick up, Take Out, Delivery)
- Farmhouse Catering Company (Freezer Meals w Delivery)
- Karahi King (Take Out, Delivery)
- Mai Thai (Take Out, Free Delivery)
- Pastry Chef (Take Out)
- Ritual Coffee Bar (Take Out)
- Shogun Japanese Steakhouse (Take Out)
- The Twisted Cork & The Black Clover (Meal Delivery Service)
- Tim Hortons (Drive Thru, Take Out, Delivery)
- Wasabi Sushi & Wonton House (Take Out & Free Delivery – min $25 order)
- White Goose Bistro (Take Out, Free Delivery – min $50 order)
- White Spot (Take Out & Delivery)
- Winston’s Resto-Bar (Take Out)
- Zen Noodle House (Take Out, Free Delivery – min $25 order)
- Zoe’s Java House (Take Out)
- A Butler’s Market (Friday & Saturday 10am-4pm, Sunday 11am-4pm)
- Alison’s Embroidery & Gifts (Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm)
- Ashley Furniture HomeStore (Regular Hours, Online)
- Back Forty Lifestyle Co. (Online Only)
- Birch & Boar Charcuterie & Provisions (Tuesday to Saturday, 11m-4pm. Curbside Pickup Available)
- Bi-Rite Furniture & Appliances (Regular Hours)
- Books & Company (Tuesday to Saturday, 12:30pm -4:30pm)
- Cap-Abilities Embroidery & Silk Screening (Regular Hours)
- City Furniture & Appliances (Online Only))
- Cycle Logic (Regular Hours)
- Grasshopper Retail (Regular Hours)
- Gurney House of Vision (Monday to Friday, 9am-3pm Saturday, 10am-2pm)
- Kathy’s Quilt Shop (Regular Hours)
- Les Beaux Visages (Contactless Pick Up & Delivery)
- Parker Optometry (Monday to Saturday, 9am-1pm)
- McInnis Lighting (Monday to Friday, 10am-3pm)
- Prince George Sewing Centre (Regular Hours)
- Simply Scrapbooking (Monday to Saturday, 12pm-4pm & Online)
- Sisters Rock’n Gems Gallery (Scheduled Pick Up)
- Spa of the North (Retail Only – Scheduled Pick Up, Delivery)
- Subaru of Prince George (Regular Hours)
- Surplus Herby’s (Monday to Sunday, 10am -4pm)
- The Gallery Bridal & Events (Appointments Only)
- The Painted Shed (Pick Up, Delivery)
- Timberline Footfitters (Regular Hours & Online)
- Top Drawer Yarn Studio (Delivery, Pickup)
- Victory Paint & Mercantile (Regular Hours, Delivery, Curbside Pickup)
- Walk-Rite Shoe Store (Online)
Fitness & Health
- Chinook Yoga (Online Classes Only)
- Physionorth Sports & Wellness (Tele Rehab Only)
- Sunset Studio (Online Classes Only)
- Canadian Western Bank (Monday to Friday, 10am-3pm)
- CIBC (Monday to Friday, 10am-4pm)
- HSBC (Monday to Friday, 10am-4pm)
- Integris (Monday to Friday, 9:30am-5pm)
- RBC (Monday to Friday, 9:30am-5pm ‘pre-screening for health & safety of clients & staff)
- Scotiabank (Monday to Friday, 9:30am-3pm Saturday, 10am-3pm)
- Spruce Credit Union (Monday to Friday, 9:30am-3pm)
- TD (Monday to Friday, 10am-6pm Saturday, 11am-4pm)
Shop or dine at ANY participating business between November 29th and January 3rd and you can enter to win 1 of 3 awesome prizes!
One Night Stay in a Premium Suite at Coast Inn of The North
Breakfast for Two Winston’s Resto-Bar
Luxury Facial from Les Beaux Visages
Two Bottles of Wine from Northern Lights Estate Winery
Two Love Downtown PG Wine Glasses
Love Downtown PG Blanket
Tourism Prince George Toque
One night stay in a Premium Room at Ramada Prince George
$50 Gift Certificate from Cornerstone Kitchen & Lounge
Pedicure at Special Beauty Parlor and Day Spa
Growler & Growler Fill from CrossRoads Brewing & Distillery
Two Love Downtown PG Beer Glasses
Love Downtown PG Blanket
Tourism Prince George Scarf
Love Downtown PG Blanket
Pamper Package from Just Add Water Bath and Body Creations (Cranberry & Fig Whipped Shea Butter, Hand Soap and Sugar Scrub, Assorted Bath Bombs, Cherry Lip Balm and Root Beer Lip Balm)
Tourism Prince George Plaid Socks
Love Downtown PG Mug
Hot Chocolate Sticks from Farmhouse Catering Company Ltd.
|Downtown Fallfest is Downtown Prince George’s newest signature festival!|
Fall is a time to celebrate the changing of the leaves and embrace that slight chill in the air. Bring the whole family to Downtown Fallfest where vendors and exhibitors will introduce you to local products, green & sustainable ideas and a unique look at Prince George’s farming and entrepreneurial spirit.
Learn about our northern climate and connect with growers, farmers and other organizations for further education and involvement, such as workshops and online resources.
Downtown’s 3rd Avenue will be brimming with fun activities, entertainment and vendors. Come and enjoy unique local shopping at Prince George’s largest outdoor market of the year.
Saturday September 21st
8:30am – 2:00pm
Did you know that if you buy your Taste Tickets for the Canadian Western Bank Taste Pavilion (at Downtown Summerfest 2019) early you are entered to win a Return Flight to Victoria or Vancouver with Pacific Coastal Airlines!
And a HUGE thank you to Pacific Coastal Airlines for this awesome prize!
Downtown Prince George Cover Photo Contest
EDITORIAL STYLE CRITERIA
Want to win $100 in LoveBucks (GC’s that can be spent in over 60 Love Downtown PG businesses) and have your photo featured on the first ever Downtown Prince George Guide?!
We are looking for a photo that captures the Downtown Prince George experience.
We want it to include people, either walking, drinking coffee, laughing or engaging in some other fun downtown experience!
DEADLINE: TUESDAY, MAY 14 – 5:00 PM
Photo Criteria: Minimum 300 DPI, Photos will need to fit 5.75” wide by 8.5” high cover dimensions, Preference would be portrait orientation (vertical) but Landscape (horizontal) can be considered but will need to be cropped.
Email Photo Submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Photos Including People Must Be Accompanied by a Photo Copyright Release Form and Model Release Form
Unlimited photo entries per person. Photos will be reviewed by the Downtown Prince George & the Prince George Citizen Staff. The criteria for judging the photos will be: Composition (how well it fits the dimensions and cover content of the guide), colors (how well the colors blend with the brand tone and colors for Downtown Prince George which will be prominently featured on the cover and throughout the guide), the emotion the photo conveys, and how clear the geographical context is in the photo.
Submitted photos that are not selected for use in the Downtown Prince George Guide will not be kept, and will not be used for any purpose by Downtown Prince George or other partner organizations.
Entrants must own all rights to the photographs submitted. As such, entrants hold Downtown Prince George harmless from any breach of copyright. Photographs that have won any other contests or have been published in a magazine or newspaper (except online) are not eligible. Photographs that violate or infringe upon another person’s copyright are not eligible. For a photo in which a person is recognizable, a model release is required. Model releases are the responsibility of the entrant and must be submitted with the photo.
Credit to the photographer will be given wherever possible, including within the Downtown Prince George Guide, and anytime the photo is used on DPG social media and the DPG website.
The Downtown Prince George Guide is developed and produced in partnership the Prince George Citizen. The Prince George Citizen is responsible for all advertisements included in the Activity Guide.
We are thrilled to announce the date of
the 3rd annual Downtown Winterfest!
On Sunday, February 10th, thousands will gather at our NEW LOCATION, Canada Games Plaza and surrounding area to participate in Downtown Prince George’s winter festival.
Join us as we celebrate all things
There is SNOW much going on!
Snow & Ice Sculptures
Witness a spectacular showcase of snow and ice carving art that will feature award winning talent from international sculptors Ephemeral Arts.
Delight in the thrill of taking a slide on PG’s only outdoor Ice Slide!
There’s Smore Downtown
For those who love that ever-popular tasty campfire treat, the SMORE, the “There’s SMORE Downtown” contest will feature favourite smore recipes from groups, businesses and individuals. All proceeds go towards numerous charitable organizations in our community.
And…for your shopping pleasure, we invite you to wander through the wonderful Winter Market (Prince George Civic Centre) Our fabulous exhibitors and local merchants will be offering a little something for everyone.
Outdoor Food Court
Delight your taste buds with fun and tasty food choices in our unique outdoor winter food court.
To participate in There’s Smore Downtown the Winter Market or Outdoor Food Court please email email@example.com
Music with DJ Ant (Pure Sound & Entertainment)
Join our Awesome Community Partners for Snow Much Fun!
• Community Mascots
• Road Hockey – Northern Capitals, Midget AA & Minor Midgets
• Create Your Own Landscape – Two Rivers Gallery (inside)
• Snowman Catapults – The Exploration Place
• Mini Snow Golf – YMCA of Northern BC
• Photobooth / Storytime @ 1:30 & 3:30 – Prince George Public Library (inside)
• Cottonwood Express Minirail Train – Central BC Railway and Forestry Museum
• Snow Zumba (times TBA) – Goodlife Fitness
• Tire D’erable (Maple Taffy) – Les Cercle des Canadiens Francais de Prince George
• Snowmobile Demo & Display – Forest Power Sports Ltd.
• Caledonia Nordic Ski club Presents: Try It – Para Nordic Sit Ski with Josh Dueck!